The Catholic Umeda Church English Community walks with this perspective:
- To deepen Christian faith and spirituality in this society without Christians roots.
- To offer study and prayer groups to deepen the personal relationship with Jesus.
- To be signs of universality by walking in a multicultural parish with three communities: Japanese, Latinos, and English-speaking people.
- To live Christian faith belonging to the Diocese of Osaka.
- To offer spaces for prayer and belonging in one’s own language.